Click here for Myspace Layouts

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Why should one consider you for IIMC....?

Interviews can be frightening for some. This is primarily because we do not know what questions will be asked. And there is no way you can prepare 100% for it.

So all those who have already got throught the written let me make tell you that you have what it takes to get into IIMC.

Just that we are over populated and IIMC can not take you all, you have to face the interview. So be it. Get set and go. But to ensure that you give your best just ask your self..... a few questions. This is relevant for those opting for EJ and RTV.

Do I know myself. Do I know what I want in life?

Why should one consider you for IIMC?

What do you expect to gain from studying in IIMC?

What do you want to become and why?

No one can answer these questions better than yours truly.

And I am sure you must have ensured the following:

Read last one months magazines and made your relevant observations.

Formed views about issues that are hitting newspapers for the last few weeks.

Written them on paper and read them again and again.

Discussed them with others.

Done some breathing exercises :). An absolute must. Especially before you enter the interview rooms. Do not forget to take a deep breath.

And just in case you are not able to make it, do not give up. The world is open for you. you just need to grap the things that might come your way eventually.

All the very best.




Shweta Singh

1 comment:

Shubhomita said...

hi, I am a 22 year old (utrning 23 this year) I completed my grads 2 years ago. I wanna kno if I am eligible to sit for the iimc entrance test. plz lemme kno if u have any knowledge on this.